24 May 2011

Michelle (and Barack) Obama in London

I love Michelle Obama. She's so elegant and personable, and honestly, she can do no wrong. So with a bit of irony (considering all the bad press she received from wearing Alexander McQueen to the China state dinner in January), she wore Tom Ford to the state dinner at Buckingham Palace today.

How adorable is the queen?

I'm still a little Anglo-nostalgic after the royal wedding last month too. Which is why I also love this photo:

The duchess has quite the watch tan line after her royal honeymoon, I see.

I just think this photo is hilariously cute:

BO and David Cameron playing ping pong v some academy students.

Source: CNN and the LA Times.

1 comment:

  1. MO is a knockout in Tom Ford! She looks so elegant in white.

    ReplyDelete