20 May 2011

Cannes 2011 and Versace

And so the couture at Cannes continues.

It's pretty clear that Donatella's style is very provocative and alluring. As a result, I always have really strong reactions, good and bad, when I see one of her looks. In these cases, all good. Fan Bing Bing undeniably stole the carpet(s), with an ombre purple chiffon gown, and once again with a salmon silk organza gown. Cheers to the Chinese actress!

This is all Atelier Versace, by the way.


Fan Bing Bing
At the The Artist premiere.

At the Wu Xia premiere.

Angelina Jolie
At the Tree of Life premiere (obviously.)

Elizabeth Banks
At the amFAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala.

I'll admit, Elizabeth Banks' dress was a bit questionable to begin with. But the more I look at it, the more I enjoy how cheeky it is.

1 comment: