04 September 2011

My Two (or Rather Three) Scents

Lancôme recently came out with a commercial for its fragrance, Trésor Midnight Rose. It stars the always magnificent Emma Watson, looking completely alluring with her pixie haircut and black fedora.



Then I got to reminiscing about other fragrance commercials. Can I just say that I find Keira Knightley equally as alluring in this one for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:



A very different vibe (but equally sassy), wouldn't you say, what with all that sultry Joss Stone playing in the background. When all's said and done, though, Audrey Tautou for Chanel No. 5 is easily my winner. Seriously, she is like a Chanel suit; she'll never go out of style.

1 comment:

  1. The Audrey Tautou ad will always be one of my favorites.
    I love the modern feel of the Trésor Midnight Rose ad.

    ReplyDelete