16 January 2012

2012 Golden Globes Red Carpet

Obviously everyone has an opinion when it comes to red carpet fashion. In case you were curious about mine from the Golden Globes last night-

I couldn't possibly single out one look as my best dressed of the evening. So, in a show of how fickle and indecisive I am, I picked three!

Nicole Kidman in Versace
Beautiful embellishments on a truly knockout silhouette that surprisingly works really well for her.
It's sexy, in that kind of Versace sexy way.

Emma Stone in Lanvin
Honestly, the eagle belt is what did it in for me.
In addition to two-toned plum and fuschia goddess gown and her flawless hair and makeup.

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci Premiere
Multimedia green scales-to-feather gowns get interesting!
Along with her slicked back hair, she looks absolutely and beautifully striking.


In a tier of nearly top-rated looks-

Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann
In general, I love her approach to androgyny.
I especially love that she's wearing Haider Ackermann!

Claire Danes in J. Mendel


Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci

No comments:

Post a Comment