06 June 2011

CFDA Fashion Awards: Marvelous Models

I guess I would liken the annual Fashion Awards for the Council of Fashion Designers of America to the Academy Awards of the fashion universe; really, it's all about showcasing your label's designs on the red carpet for the world to see.

I kid, I kid. Well kind of. I mean look at how marvelously beautiful the models looked tonight.


Alessandra Ambrosio in Prabal Gurung
Ugh, she's so freaking hot. I'm calling her my best dressed because she's so freaking hot.


Chanel Iman in Max Azria
This I love.


Liya Kebede in Derek Lam



Doutzen Kroes in J. Mendel



Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors
What a sassy mom, seriously!

Hana Soukupova in Marchesa



Karolina Kurkova in Diane von Furstenberg
I think the hood is a really fun touch... on top of the green sequins.

Karlie Kloss in Jason Wu. Evidently.


Also, Proenza Schouler's Jack McCoullough and Lazaro Hernandez won Womenswear Designer(s) of the Year. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment